The Winner of our Eco Store Giveaway!
Thank you everyone, for playing along! I’m glad you all entered and was very interested in reading your responses. My question was, “If you could learn anthing, what would it be?” I’ve been wanting to learn to do so many things including but not limited to: Needle Felting, Spinning, Sewing (well on my way to learning), Mounted Shooting…someday, Tole Painting and on and on. I don’t think I’ll live long enough to do all the things that have crossed my mind to try and of course, my perfectionist comes out in wanting to do these things perfectly… not realistic. So, I’ll try to not disappoint myself.
Here are some answers that I got, incase you haven’t read as I find them pretty interesting:
- I’ve always wanted to learn to work with glass – fused glass and the like!
- Paint! Watercolor, airbrush, oils and pastel.
- First I would like to learn to back a horse trailer better, I have awful depth perception. I would like to learn to ride bridleless like Stacy Westfall, to music. To ride in mounted shooting or a cutting horse. I would like to learn to do silverwork jewelry.
- When I want to learn something, I pretty much go ahead and learn it. Well, except maybe for patience – still haven’t really learned that! And pie crusts. Just can’t make a pie crust.
Seriously though, I want to make shoes. I came across this really great book “Crafting Handmade Shoes” by Sharon Raymond. Handmade shoes from my handmade felt from my home raised sheep. Would that be cool or not!
- I’d like to learn to long line horses as well as Richard so I guess that means I’d like to learn to “see” what he sees during that process.
- I want to learn how to use PhotoShop – but Patchworkfiber’s comment has really got me thinking… That would be really cool
- Play the piano – I love the graceful music – but I should probably start with learning to read notes! I am also fascinated with the Irish Step dancing! Of course, I think patience is at the top of my list, but I’m not sure I WANT to go through that process!
- If I had the opportunity to learn one thing, I would definitely have to learn how to sing like an Irish woman. I love to sing, but it would be super spectacular to be able to sing that beautifully. Also, Tanyo wants me to say that he would want to learn how to be able to move objects (like hay and mash) with his mind, cus it would just make life a lot easier and he wouldnt have to wait for me to bring his goodies to him.
- I have always wished I could learn to drive a race car in competition. I love to drive fast and have gotten our one ton Dodge truck up to 100 mph on a long stretch of freeway (with no one around of course). It gave me goose bumps at that speed…
- Right now I’m in the middle of learning beekeeping. It’s been on my list for years and my hive is almost ready and my nuc of bees shows up in two weeks. There is a steep learning curve in caring for such amazing and delicate creatures with the colonies collapsing all over the place.
Very interesting answers! Thanks so much… Some of you have sparked new interests for myself. 😉
I called Hubby up and he said that he chose #9, and as luck would have it it turned out to be our last winner, Mary. She very nicely requested not to be the recipient because she won last time (thank you Mary!), so I asked that if she was #9 did he want to choose #8 or #10? He chose #8…
Congratulations Chelsea! Write me at mudranch at gmail.com with your mailing address and I’ll send you this Pure Oxygen Whitener by Eco Store!